Wednesday, November 13, 2013


 Week 6: We still have a lot of work to do for our project we still need to post up posters around our neighborhood and still asking for people to donate clothes but for me i still need the posters. We will be collecting clothes every week so I was wondering if you can help us donate clothes so when my partner and I can meet up and start donating clothes because a church is helping us and then our parents are also helping us. On May 4 we will meet at a bowling alley so please help us donate clothes and if you want to donate please email my partner at princesslalli@gmail.com. We would really appreciate the donation and your help but we will always be available every week or if my partner isn't available by email you can also email me as well at ryuapri@gmail.com let us know as soon possible. Also let your friends and family know about donating clothes about helping two girls on their project for school.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment